Welcome to our ANA Service Awards:
The Australian Nanny Association Service Awards Program launched in 2016, created to recognise and honour long-term achievement in the nanny industry.
The nanny industry provides immeasurable support to Australian families, through day to day nanny care, newborn and overnight care, and agency services. Whilst these relationships stay in our hearts forever, the career milestones often pass by without much fanfare.
The ANA Service Award ceremony and certificate is our way we thank nannies and agencies for their unique contributions to our industry and their continued investment in the lives of families.
Individuals who have been employed as a nanny or as an agency staff member for 5+ years are encouraged to review the criteria and apply before 10th October 2018.
APPLICATION COST $20
- Be a current ANA member at the time of application to be eligible
- Must be a ticket-holder for 2018 ANA Convention
- Must have completed minimum of 5 years in relevant role
- Service Awards are for 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year milestones
- Eligible roles are nanny, night nanny, newborn care specialist, travel nanny, share nanny, temporary nanny, house manager, agency owner, agency staff member
- Application form must be completed by TBC October 2018
- Applications will be assessed by a selection panel comprised of ANA Committee, members and non members
- Please review criteria and application thoroughly, as the application fee is non-refundable
- Application information must be true and correct
- Successful applicants will receive their Service Award during a special ceremony at the ANA Nanny Convention 2018.
For further Enquires email firstname.lastname@example.org