Nannysure have been associated with the Care Industry for over 10 years, we are proud that we have been able to provide personal service and tailored insurance products that meet the needs of your industry.
Why is it important to have Liability insurance and what does it cover?
Liability Insurance covers your legal costs & expenses in the event you are found negligent in causing personal injury or property damage to a third party. In personal injury claims you could be held liable to pay medical costs including rehabilitation expenses. Compensation could also be awarded to the family not to mention your legal fees on top of that. Without Liability insurance all of these costs would come from your own pocket. Liability Insurance cover provides a financial safety net in the event of something unforeseeable happening.
Public & Products Liability
- You stumble and accidentally drop a child whilst walking down the stairs, leaving them with a permanent disability
- You make an error whilst administering medication to a child, causing an adverse reaction or overdose
- You are cooking dinner, leave the kitchen for a moment and return to find it on fire. The parents home Insurer will claim against you personally for the damages
- Defamation – Making of false, derogatory statement in private or public about a person’s business practices, character, financial status , morals, or reputation
- Unintentional infringement of copyright, trademark, registered design or patent or any plagiarism or breach of confidentiality
- Public Relations Expenses – Dealing with the media on behalf of you in the event of a claim
- Covering liability for statutory fines and penalties that result from a breach of legislation