From 10:00 AM until 4:30 PM
At Concord Library - Function Room
60 Flavelle Street CONCORD, NSW, Australia
An interactive workshop to assist participants in developing and implementing effective and practical child safe policies and procedures in the workplace. Â Participants will receive an workbook which includes templates and Child Safe tools.
Participants will learn about:
- Creating a child safe culture
- Situational Prevention and effective risk management
- Effective recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children CheckÂ
- Complaints management techniques
This workshop is supported by City of Canada Bay.