From 10:00 AM until 4:30 PM
At Wagga RSL Club - Pacific Lounge
Dobbs Street WAGGA WAGGA, NSW, Australia
An interactive workshop to assist participants in developing and implementing effective and practical child safe policies and procedures in the workplace. Participants will receive an information pack with brochures and templates.
Participants will learn about:
- Creating a child safe culture
- Situational Prevention and effective risk management
- Effective recruitment and selection tips
- Obligations under the Working With Children CheckÂ
- Complaints management techniques
Â This workshop is supported by NSW Office of Sport.