Here at The Australian Nanny Association we have started Australia’s first Nanny Appreciation Week which is running from Monday 24th of November to Saturday 29th of November 2014.
We are really excited about this special week and would love to see as many people get involved as possible.
How can you help celebrate your nanny and hard working Australian nannies?
- Share one of our Social media memes posted on this page.
- Share the flyers and memes from our Facebook page.
- Share the flyers at your local playgroup or cafe.
- Attend one of our picnics running in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
- Or simply by saying thank you to your nanny and perhaps buying them a little gift of appreciation.
- You can also help us spread the word by using the hash tag #nannyappreciationweek.
- Attend our ANA AGM and hear some fantastic guest speakers.